we do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.


Inexplicable

Thoughts, Ideas, Experiences and Emotions from Quandaries of the Author

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Few Questions I Got...

from Meejay;

for instance your a different person and you met who you are right now, the Christian we know, do you think you'd like you?

my answer:

Yes, somehow, because, i do much appreciate people who talks straight to the point, but sometimes, unintentionally, can hurt someone's feelings, but i believe, it's better that way than to say pleasing words even if it's not true.

from Dareece;

If you have a chance to go back and make changes at one point in your life, what would it be?

my answer:

I already heard and answered that question before but I used to answer that If ever, I'm gonna go back when my entrance exam for DLSU-D is being held, and I'm gonna fail it... But I reakized... i was Happy here at DLSU-D, though very triumphant begginning, unstable status and doubtable future, but I'm happy with TRUE PERSONS I MET HERE, though few but means a lot! so my answer now is (LOL) When i dropped several subjects for nothing and befriends with plastiks, untrustworthy peeps and a thief... guess who's who, i have lots of friends... which of them belongs to tut and tut... hehehe

from Glady;

If you will try to be a straight, can you?

my answer:

simply NO! Cheers to that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home