we do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.


Inexplicable

Thoughts, Ideas, Experiences and Emotions from Quandaries of the Author

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Stronger or just a FLIRT

Yes, I'm a Flirt, i enjoy hooking up and grabbing some attentions from my guys... maybe because i'm fed up of being serious in a relationship.

"Some" of my X and "Some" Guys i just met finds me too reserve... boring... less aggresive.. dull..., given the fact that i gave my whole heart in any relationship i've been through.

Now, I'm much more comfortable with my self, I'm more aggresive now, sometimes kinky (Woohoo!), I enjoy meeting new people and i love going with them.

I don't know if I am now an empowered person or just enjoying flirting, for now, i'm not fancying a serious relatioship... i would probably enjoy more hooking up with a hottie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home