we do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.


Inexplicable

Thoughts, Ideas, Experiences and Emotions from Quandaries of the Author

Sunday, February 18, 2007

My Life as a practicumer

I used to think that having a career in food industry is very sophisticated, but now... i'm pretty damn WRONG! it's a complete opposite, and it is just for my own opinion... some might ask why i said so... welll... having a 11hours duty, having minimum of 300 guest per meal (i'm attending breakfast and lunch, sometimes up to dinner), i look and feel so wasted and dragged! but i feel happy though, why????! coz i like what i'm doing, it's just that i should accept that if i wanted to exist on this field of my choice, i should learn to forget my life, what i mean is, i should accept that in this work, my world will be just house-work-house, any addition to it... i should be physically prepared to it!!! now... i can't visit my dermatologist and dentist... so sad... poor me! i can't even buy new clothes... i'd rather sleep than go to mall and shop... but if ever i'm gonna be used to my work routine, time won't be problem anymore... i'm still adjusting anyway.

original date posted: December 29, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home