we do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.


Inexplicable

Thoughts, Ideas, Experiences and Emotions from Quandaries of the Author

Monday, July 10, 2006

Out of my League

Well... this past few weeks, my brain don't function well, i can't think clearly, i must admit, i'm out of my league, guess... too much of thingking of so many things makes me weary, i have lots of errands to finish, but i feel that i can't, my body is giving up, my mind is malfunctioning. Maybe i'm too depressed because of too much pressure, home, study, peers and to complete the list are those nuisance-aggravating pests! I need a break, i want to have a free time, i want to issolate myself anywhere, even just for one whole day! I need to unwind and re-compose my self, i want to get back my old me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home