we do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.


Inexplicable

Thoughts, Ideas, Experiences and Emotions from Quandaries of the Author

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Diet Pills

I really want to get rid my fat-lover-body A.S.A.P.! i'm really desperate on do it, but i don't have time to drop by to any gym and i can't engage myself into diet because i really can't, maybe or should i say i really don't have a self discipline in eating but i can't help it, i can't avoid it specially now i need lots of food to sustain my energy for the whole day, also i have long breaks in school and i don't know what to do during those free time, i just simply go to the nearest eatery or at 7'11! I'm using Zhen de shou, i bought it at SM dasma, it is a small kiosk near the cinema that sells chinese medicines and herbal medicines... well... whatever happens to my health... you would know who to sue! just kidding... its my decision and i know the consequences... i just hope that it will not harm me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home