we do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.


Inexplicable

Thoughts, Ideas, Experiences and Emotions from Quandaries of the Author

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Isang Tanong: The GMA Senatorial Forum Part2

As i watched the Part 2 of Isang Tanong: The GMA Senatorial Forum; I know all of you will agree to me that VICTOR WOOD gave the best anwer!?! is it right that your running for a senator but you don't know how to answer simple common questions regarding the amendment of the law? Oh MY! I might understand if you can't answer the question if ur just a commoner... but HELLOOO!!!???! Before you desire a seat in the senate... atleast you should know what the position is for and what are the important things to consider, specially if something/someone depends on that.

But i must applaud Cesar Montano for atleast he improve (a bit).

Addition to the Senatoriable I will vote for;

Loren Legarda
Mike Defensor
Kiko Pangilinan
Koko Pimentel

My Vote Also goes to
Joker Arroyo
Ralph Recto

I'm taking for consideration the candidacy of
Ed Angara
Manny Villar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home