we do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.


Inexplicable

Thoughts, Ideas, Experiences and Emotions from Quandaries of the Author

Monday, October 02, 2006

Such a Kid Thing! or not?

Ok Fine! I made a Promise na before na i will not react on whatever bad rumors the 2 Fags will create about me, oo, it is such a kid thing para patulan ko pa! but, does that mean na i should not defend myself? well... i guess it's too much, for 4years i let Elaine Reserva stole several CP from me and addition to it are the CPs and Moneys of our other classmates, I let Michael Rivero spread numerous bad rumors about me..., i know... you might think it's a make-up stories or a stupid/lame story but that is true, and it is proven by many people...

I won't react this way if they just admits everything, for me "ang kasalanan ay inaamin at hindi pinalalala" but what they are doing now is too much

they created story na i made i rumor daw about Angela Almacin, though i've talked to Anj already, still, she is entitled to so called "benefit of doubt", she have told me that whatever the things she heard is nothing to her... well hopefully

anyway, i won't let them get away with this anymore, if i have to sue them for real, i would!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home