we do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.


Inexplicable

Thoughts, Ideas, Experiences and Emotions from Quandaries of the Author

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

things are still getting into my nerves but IT HAS TO BE PUT TO END

pag nagsasalita ako, nagiging issue at madaldal ako pero pag tumatahimik ako, nagiging issue pa rin at plastik naman ako! saan ako lulugar?

kahit nung dati nag sasalita ako lagi, marami paring di nakaka intindi at worst, di nakakakilala sa akin, i decided na better keep my mouth shut! still have the same effect but i'm on the SAFE SIDE! not gonna say anything about this issue anymore, kahit kanino, even to the people involve and sa "na-involve" at nag papa involve, i'm not gonna clear something nor tell more bitterness

most people who knew me will laugh about this (maybe) because, them, knowing me... on safe side?! kelan pa?! hahaha! seriously, i've never on put my self on the safe side, it's either in position or in opposition... i always stand for what i believe but this time, SAFE MODE ang drama ko, maybe it's about time and there is always a first time!

at mapapagalitan me ni Mr. Enrico Sy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home