we do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.


Inexplicable

Thoughts, Ideas, Experiences and Emotions from Quandaries of the Author

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Back on my Feet!

OMG! what a relief! Now i can say i'm back on my feet! whew! after a 1 week crying marathon and emotional postings... txt messages... i think i'm ok now!

well... my eyes are going back to it's normal size, i can eat 3 times a day again (w/c i think the saddest part now) but i just hope those emotional days will not affect my exams... darn! wag lang sa Quantec at Faci!

Thanx to the people... i mean TRUE FRIENDS who holds my back and understands me... it's a big thing for me!

i guess, you can't blame me for what i've felt, i know i'm a strong person, a natural fighter, but all kinds of problems occured in one whole week + dissapointment to people i believed was true + no one to burst out my feelings... who wouldn't feel insane?!

All i need is someone who i can talk to... someone who's real! some one who knows me enough to understand me!

i don't need someone who just agrees on what you say, i don't need who likes something because you like it, i don't need someone who thinks this way because it's what your thinking, but i thought it would make me feel bored and dumb, but to my surprise, it was a lesser evil for my situation! i'm was dumped with people who speak your words, but behind you, they destroy you, i thought i was too much plastic to hold my grudge to people i hated just for the sake of formality, avoid trouble and pakitang tao, but there are much worst than what i'm doing! Ikaw na ang kaibigan pag kaharap, ikaw rin ang masamang damo pag talikod!

well... enough of those, as i've said, i'm back on my feet... GO GO GO!

KABOOOSH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home