we do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.


Inexplicable

Thoughts, Ideas, Experiences and Emotions from Quandaries of the Author

Monday, May 23, 2005

miss you... but good bye

Well maybe now I should say goodbye…
You used to be my Best friend,
But I never felt I really was yours…
So maybe this is the end.

I’m different from you, all of you…
Each other we’ve never understood
I hope that if I do tell you goodbye,
That it wont be for good.

Whenever I’m mad, it hurts me so bad
And you don’t even care…
I don’t know why, I just want to cry
And someday I won’t be there.

If I’m mad at you I’ll hurt myself too…
But that doesn’t really matter,
Although when I’m hurt I feel like dirt
And my spirit’s bruised and battered.

I do not know why it has to be so,
But I wish it did not…
But the way this has been going,
It is basically shot.

You don’t need me and we don’t need we…
And that’s how I think…
I know why this words are the ones I have to
Speak-
I miss you my Best friend, but…
Goodbye.

- Christian David

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home